ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is a 44 years old Junior-Enterprise. With about 32 members, we carry out consulting studies.
Q&A : What is a Junior Enterprise ?
You don’t know and you would like to know ?
We made this complete guide to explain you in detail our mission and our functioning. You will discover the importance of the French Junior-Enterprise movement and the reputation that ESCadrille has developed thanks to its excellence over the last 44 years.
Creation of Midi-Pyrénées Services
ESCadrille was created in 1978 under the name Midi-Pyrénées Services. It is the first commercial J.E. in the Toulouse basin.
Midi-Pyrénées Services, SupdeCo Études and ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil
Our Junior-Enterprise has changed its name several times. Indeed, our very first one was Midi-Pyrénées Services then in 1988, we became SupdeCo.
It is only in 1992 that our Junior-Enterprise became ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil.
Creation of the iconic green jackets
In 2010, ESCadrille decided to make a mark with the creation of its emblematic military jacket. This jacket reflects the values advocated by our Junior-Enterprise.
Winning the 1st Excellence Award
This year, ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil, which was a finalist for the Prix d’Excellence, proudly won the Prix d’Excellence for the first time in its history.
But not only that! We also won :
– The Entrepreneur Label 2011 (National, CNJE)
– The « MOST INTERNATIONAL J.E.» Award (International, JADE)
Finally, 2011 also marks the first time that we have achieved the ISO 9001 standard.
The year 2012 was a successful year for ESCadrille which won :
– The Entrepreneur Label 2012 (National, CNJE)
– The « MOST SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE » Award (International, JADE)
– The « MOST ENTREPRENEURIAL » Award (International, JADE)
1st international study
The year 2013 is symbolic for ESCadrille as we sign our first international study.
In addition, we won the :
– The Commercial Label 2013 (National, CNJE)
First exchanges with international J.E.'s
In addition to all the awards won, namely :
– The Entrepreneur Label 2014 (National, CNJE)
– The « MOST INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR ENTERPRISE » Award 2014 (International, JADE)
– The Label Communication 2014 (National, CNJE)
We have our first exchanges with international J.E.’s, namely WBC (a British Junior-Enterprise) and Conquest (a Polish Junior-Enterprise).
Another victory at the Excellence Award
Nothing is more beautiful than to crown successfully the five-year strategy of ESCadrille with the victory of the Excellence Award in 2015. A new victory that confirms the place of ESCadrille Tououse Junior Conseil, as a structure of Excellence.
In addition to winning the most prestigious award, we also win :
– The Entrepreneur Label 2015 (National, CNJE)
– The Commercial Label 2015 (National, CNJE)
Confirmation of a united and competitive team
ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil has always made it a point of honour to participate in the most prestigious national and international awards. It is part of its DNA.
Let’s look at the key awards of these 3 years :
– The BEST JUNIOR ENTERPRISE Award 2016 (International, JADE)
– The Commucation Label 2016 (National, CNJE)
– The MOST INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR ENTERPRISE Award 2017 (International, JADE)
– The Best Entrepreneurial Coaching Award 2017 (National, CNJE)
– The Best Business Coaching Award 2019 (National, CNJE)
Double victory for ESCadrille
In 2021, ESCadrille won 3 consecutive awards in the same year :
– The MOST SUSTAINABLE J.E. Award of Europe 2021 (International, JEE)
– The Best Communication Strategy Award 2021 (National, CNJE)
– Alten Award for Best Business Development Strategy 2021 (National Award – CNJE)
We were also a finalist for the International J.E. Of The Year 2021 Award.
Evolution of ESCadrille's identity
ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is known for its strong identity and its great notoriety, notably with the emblematic green jackets. Thus, in 2021, ESCadrille has totally reworked its identity with a new website, a new logo and a new graphic charter.
In 2022, ESCadrille won several prizes symbolizing its Excellence:
– Best Junior Enterprise of The Year in Europe
– Best consulting study (EY Prize)
– Competition for the best Data Visualization on the valuation of stakeholders (Le Shinx Competition)
Romane BERGES, President 2022
ESCadrille confirms one more year its place in the list of the best Junior-Enterprises in France and Europe. This consistency in performance is the direct consequence of the support offered to our clients.
Thus, every day, every action is thought out with a single objective: excellence. This is invested in our expertise and in the service of our clients for the success of their project.
Our 2022 team at your service
Audit and Quality
ESCadrille Toulouse Junior Conseil is chairing Junior Seven for the second consecutive year.
In the last few years, ESCadrille has been a precursor among the Junior-Enterprises to set up a real internationalization strategy. Our International Development Department is dedicated to this mission and aims at animating the international network we have built up: the J7.
The J7 gathers 7 renowned European Junior-Enterprises that collaborate together to carry out studies with a European dimension. For example, we have been able to carry out quantitative research for a major account on the whole European territory thanks to our Junior-Enterprises partners. Moreover, our European and worldwide partnerships allow us to exchange the best skills and know-how to be at the forefront of excellence and to establish ourselves as a Junior-Enterprise with an international identity.
We have been ISO 9001 certified for over 10 years.
« Only 1% of companies in the world have ISO 9001. »
– President of l’AFNOR
What does ISO 9001:2015 certification prove ?
It is a reflection of our constant innovation in the processes we use as well as an improvement in the quality of our deliverables. It certifies that our structure is strategically managed and controlled.
Finally, it is proof of our professionalism.